26 April 2020

chili dogg




Crap Ingredients. 
Oh well. 
This quarantine Is making for some
Strange bedfellows. 



Amazing. Low N6. 
If that is accurate. 
I have no heartburn or reflux. 
And no hunger or joint pain.  


Now and then I get a bite or two of gluten. 
I’m not that picky. 
But I should be. 
I think it’s the offender. 






Woke up early listening to
 A Chorus Line. 
I listened to that daily for probably 2 years. 
In college. 
Morning, noon, and night. 

Three days off 
Starts tomorrow. 
I want to clean up my room
And get organized. 
I heard that I might be gifted
Another day 
On a permanent basis. 
This needs to happen. 

The lockdown is being lifted. 
It will have been 40 days. 
Which is exactly what 
Quarantine means. 
40. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!