11 April 2020

77 days


All pictures here are from Facebook 
and the  World Wide Web. 









Fist. I’m not shallow. 
Well- not TOO shallow. 
I’ve been working 80 hours a week
Sleeping on the floor at work 
To avoid cross contamination 
With CV19. I’m doing my part. 

And I want my vacation. 
Like everyone else. 

I feel like Morbid Obesity 
Has robbed us - and stolen from 
Time and opportunity that
Can never be regained. 

And it’s sucks. 
Im 60 now-  and I want my life back.

I can’t imagine this summer
 will be booming with business. 

Maybe I’d better stay here and work. 
Be completely debt free
And travel next year. 
With long, 3 month vacations. 

It would be silly to turn down work 
In a pandemic. Nursing work, especially. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!