08 November 2023

ice man cometh


WalMart Morning Walkers Club 
President here. 
It ain’t glamorous,
But it gets the job done. 


Calling all dads! 
My ex used to dote that her husband 
Made green bean casserole all my himself! 
Just throw in a can of condensed 
Mushroom Soup and people will start 
Licking their lips.
Rubbing their bellies in anticipation. 

The food equivalent of a 
powder puff mechanic kit. 

It doesn’t bug me anymore. 
Just stand-alone Southern Stupidity   
“LOL”


Just ONE cuppa Covefe 




Something woke me - about 3 am. 
Must’ve been the Dreaded Dude. 
Because when I checked the camera,
There was only one car remaining. 
Trekkie stands alone. 











Soooo that’s all there is 
To a fire. It is what it is. 
If House Husband moves back home 
I’ll have new responsibilities. 
Maybe have to cancel my vacation. 
Everything changes. 
That’s the name of the game on Earth. 
Be Prepared. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!