30 November 2023

broken vow and trust




Waited all day for a 
van that never came. 


Eggs and Salad Toppings. 
No Salad. 


How my life feels. 


Interesting. This is in a Walmart 
In an Indian-Pakistan neighborhood. 
I wonder about this Jewish Llama. 


A few years ago, Garland (my hometown 😟)
Had a art contest to draw Muhammad 
(May Peace Be Upon Him) 
Who, in the Quran, 
forbids his followers from 
drawing his likeness. 
I know there was a drive-by shooting 
And a couple of people were killed. 
Who goes to an art show with an AK 47?

When I was sick 2 years ago,
These half moons were all but gone. 
They say that’s from low B12
So Pernicious Anemia 





By the way. 
I have a headache right now 
That is so bad, so fucking bad
I could go to the ER. 
It’s the worst headache I’ve ever had. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!