15 November 2023

finally chores day


I asked AI to draw a picture 
Of a Nurse with a Cat. 


A Nurse on a hike in the forest. 
Forebodings. 


And this gem- a Nurse looking 
Up at the stars. 
We have a little time before 
The Uprising, I think. 


Cat lap 


Most definitely a cat morning. 


But first…
Covefe!


A wee bite. 
Pastrami, Swiss, 1000 Island Dip
The DEconstructed Reuben 


I remember when I first started blogging. 
2009. In hypertext. 
This lady was Blogging, but
Had just been discovered, and was like 
Please - we are no longer accepting 
Comments. Lol go girl! 
Pioneer Woman   




First things- Covefe 
And the closest. 
The only one I’ve ever been in. 
It’s like a Pre-Estate Sale. 
But I’m just giving it away. 

Me and my baby. 
And my Ex’s ugly sweater 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!