16 November 2023

progress day

Before 

During
I don’t like items sitting on carpet. 
Needs air circulation. 
Like an UnderCut. 
This house is from 1952. 
CrawlSpace and AirFlow. 


Chop wood
Carry water 
The literal version 

Bonus - all built with scrap lumber. 
Just happened to fit. 
What are the odds!


Now I have this albatross 
Where back in the day,
A TV was housed. 


I think it needs to go ByeBye. 
It was framed out like a window. 
Narnia 


I asked AI to draw Dame Ramsey 
Fighting Susie Orman. 
Both financial gurus. 

Orman once said that for every $10,000
Of debt you have, generally speaking,
Women gain 10 pounds. 
Amazingly accurate. 

I had no debt until I broke my leg. 
😢 live and learn. 


The essence of what it’s all about. 




Stay healthy so we can use our strong 
bodies to make changes in our lives. 
No gimmicks 
No hack, no shortcut. 
Just consistent work
And better choices. 
My blog. My message. 


Not quite there. Yet. 
My cleaning up is more than  
Just putting my socks in order. 
I’m putting my life in order. 


Kratom and CBD. 
Separate- meh 
Together- no more pain. 


So this is a micro 
And a macro job. 
Little organized spaces. 
And a desktop Mac. 
Which I seldom use anymore. 
The iPhone is just so efficient. 

Tails from the Cripped. 
Lol. Oh - that’s classic! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!