21 November 2023

machine




Thanksgiving Day preparations 
Are underway. 

Some homeless guy was in the RaceTrak
Going on about how white people enslave black peoples to this very day- and Jesus was Black but we don’t like to acknowledge that fact and you have a blessed day ma’am 








Thanks Biden


Not crazy about this. 
The brand o like uses Panko. 
Not this gummy bear bread. 


AI- Nurse with Thanksgiving Dinner 


Still not sure about HRV. 
Still too many factors out for me. 

Nurse can’t come in 
Because the Tire Light came on
And she went to the car place but they had her wait for a few hour at the dealership and so she made and appointment for the very shift I asked her to work because sometimes they take you if you’re early 

That’s like saying don’t go to Walmart Customer Service at 6 am on Sunday because they won’t be there until 9 or 10 but ya go anyways and by god ya sit there for 2 hours because you don’t have enough money for gas getting the wire transfer in the first place 











Doing the only thing 
I am assigned to do. 
Keep my nose clean
Mind my business 
Take my little walks
Eat my little meals
Blog my little blog





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!