11 November 2023

veterans day


My Veteran Brother 
My Sister 
And me without a shirt 




Homeless Dallas people 
Dallas is not a Sanctuary City. 
And has now joined the Republican Party 


A few fries yesterday. 
They’re not worth it. 
Yukky teeth, water gain, general angst. 




Crab Apple 
Horse Apple 
For bugs. 






Maybe with new glasses 
The headaches will stop. 
My vision is almost 20/20 
Without glasses. And I’ve worn 
Glasses since 1972. 50 years. 


807th Medical Brigade 
Which is what the 4077th M*A*S*H
Was patterned after. 




Getting ready for Black Friday. 
Walmart has you covered. 


Constant sweating since COVID. 

Haircut and new glasses! 

Bad Boi chewed a hole in a bag 
Of his Dry Food, and ate all the junk. 
We use dry food for treats. 
It’s like Taco Bell. 
Now he only wants the junk! 
Like Mommy, like Baby Boi!
😻😻😻




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!