07 November 2023

migraine day


My beautiful city. 


Good business philosophy 


Oddly placed doors and or windows. 
A statement? 


Old meets new
Just around the corner. 
This property is probably 
With a million bucks now. 


Don’t get too comfortable. 
You, too, will end up on the curb of life. 


A new thing?
Anything?
A northwest thing? 
Thong? 




Fussed all night. 
Didn’t want to take an Advil. 
I ultimately did. Perked right up. 



Dang this T waves look tall to me. 
The T wave comes after the big spike (QRS) 
And represents ventricular repolarization. 
So… not resting enough? 
Highly systolic? Stress?
Yes of course. Migraine stress. 


Like a gyroscope out of wack
I can do 30 to 50 carbs but more than that
- back to back days - 
And my metabolic flexibility 
Goes out the window. 

Need migraine glasses. 
I think I’m becoming sensitive to 
Extra caffeine. Maybe it behaves differently 
In the presence of Kratom? 
What a choice. Pain …?
Or different pain…? 
I’ll take impossibly sweaty difficult and untenable positions for $200, please, Alex. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!