18 November 2023

back to the grindr

Feels like Spring 


The Death Cleaning continues 
Big and small projects. 


Once or twice a year 
You’ve GOT to sort it out. 

Or you end up up with a mess 
And the old gets mixed with the new. 


AI drawing a Nurse cleaning up. 


The other Nurses are on board with this. 
Since I’m so good at cleaning at work 
It makes sense I do the same at home. 


From 2002 and 2007
I could pick up anything 
Or anyone. 
I once military pressed 800 pounds. 
One partial rep but I I moved it. Lol. 








I took this saying to heart. 
I knew I didn’t want to be mega rich. 
I must be past a midlife crisis 
Because I’m OK with my moderate income. 
And low level spending mistakes. 

From my dear friend Pete. 
A Lands’ End plaid robe! 
I love ot. It’s actually perfect. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!