02 November 2023

losta day


I’m starting to feel like 
I’ll never catch up. 
I still have stuff to 
unpack from Florida. 


Now it’s been 6 months. 
I’ve worked harder the past 6 months 
As I have since COVID started. 



It’s like trying to cook
 Thanksgiving Dinner 
But you didn’t clean up 
the kitchen first. 
Stuff. Junk. Madness. 
Might as well not. 


I’m glad for Kratom. 
And that I can walk and be strong. 


I did absolutely nothing
 all day yesterday. 


I napped in the recliner 
And ate shrimp. 
Cofeve instead of beer. 


I was watching a movie 
When HH came in and 
wanted to watch a baseball game. 
Not just any game. The playoffs. 


He proceeded to tell me 
That in baseball, they have a thing 
called a “strike” where 
the batter misses the ball. 
This is where I picked up and walked out. 
Sometimes it is hard to live
With people who think you need
Mansplaining- and they were just being nice.  
Gosh. 


Adjusting the fine tuning. 

Soooo.  Stuff. 
We all need stuff. 
Where to put the stuff. 
That’s my goal this week. 
To organize the stuff. 



So I grabbed my Iron tablets 
And made an appointment 
to get my labs done. 
I’m abnormally tired. 
I bet I’m anemic again. 

63 this month. 
No meds. 14 years Low Carb. 
At least I did that right! 
Amen and amen. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!