05 January 2020

sweat pool


It’s now been 12 hours 
since my last pain episode. 
It hurt so bad, and ended so abruptly-
I think the fever, and not being able to keep anything down- mimicked dry fasting. 
And I passed another kidney stone(s)
When they bolused those 2 liters. 
It flushed some sludge or sediment out. 

It felt exactly like the previous
 times I passed a stone. 
In my case, it’s more like sand. 
Or jagged salt crystals. 
I strained my urine (TMI)
And this gritty film was left. 

I was so sick at the ER,
They checked me for sepsis! 


Keeping Mommy warm. 


I bought these for my ex. 
But I wanted to keep the tin. 
I thought I needed a bite 
of something neutral. 
I ate one bite and threw up. 
Then had 2 hours of heartburn. 


Cute. Huh. 


Pete’s broth sure came in handy. 
Especially since we have no kitchen access. 
The garage disposal is backed up again. 

First World Problems. 




So yes. 
First shower since Monday.
Coming right up! 
I’m a sweaty mess. 
You can literally wring 
Water out from my clothes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!