17 January 2020

good clinic day



Well, we went to the urologist, 
And found a certain part of this
Kids anatomy - 
which I probably shouldn’t mention because people can be such jerks and prudes. 
Anyways. They’re both there. 
Just hidden a little. 

My work on earth is done. 
I asked my mother 
To come back for me
But I guess it doesn’t work that way. 

I feel a little like Pip 
In Moby Dick. 
Aware of both worlds. 


Rain and flash floods
In Dallas Tx 




Coffee is so good. 
I have a new found appreciation 
For brewed coffee. 




Ate this. 
26 grams of protein. 
And some cream with coffee. 
I had a few globs of cream cheese as well. 
Even a few potato chips and peanut butter. 
Just for dipping. 
Less than 10 carbs. 

I dry fast from like 6 or 7 PM
Till morning. 
And I always lose 2 or 3 pounds
Overnight. 


Not so bloated as before. 
I was probably a hot mess
Of hate and work. 

1 comment:

  1. It’s a damn shame that Blogger doesn’t have a way to remove these stupid spammy ads.
    Sorry about that. Just ignore. Maybe they’ll go away.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!