06 January 2020

one weak off


Last Monday was my last meal. 
I’m down 10 full pounds. 

I had wanted to start a fast. 
But it’s so hard the first day. 
Hahah! 
Just do it. 


Slob that I am, 
These kids have been piling up. 
Still no sink. Maybe I’ll trash them. 


My view this week. 
A vacation I don’t want.
But apparently needed. 

So. What did I learn this week? 
Never go at 80% capacity. 
As a general rule. 
Use that for special occasions. 

It’s probably safe to travel 
At 50 to 60%. 

But if you go balls to the walls 
And you got a bump-
You have nowhere to go
With your balls. 


My boys have loved
 having me home. 
I’ll spend about an hour today 
Getting things ready
For when I jump back in. 

I spent about ah hour 
Doing little things.
It hurts to drink.
Even water. 
Like a chemical burn
In my chest and stomach 
When I try. It cramps and 
Burns for about 5 minutes 
When I drink anything. 
So I decided to intentionally fast. 
For the true purpose of fasting. 
To rest my insides. 

I’m not sure what happened. 
But something did! 
And it was big! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!