11 January 2020

rainy day music


Rented a room closer to work 
So less driving in the rain and snow
Plus 2 extra hours sleep. 


Tornado sirens all night. 


Ice pellets hitting the window this morning. 


I’ve had one bowl of soup 
Every day for 3 days. 
Took about 30 minutes to finish.
I eat like an old person now. 




I did have Starbucks. 
No heartburn. 

Little Red Riding Hood 
Off to take the boy to the most 
Important appointment of his life. 
He’s now in Complex Care. 
I won’t feel so bad if I ever leave him. 
Once he’s in Complex Care-
He is set for life. 

Now I could stay or go. 
I’m fine with either. 
I placed a one year ban 
On writing conversation 
Because every time he wrote
On the communication board
With me 
It was like stupid bitch-
I hope you die -
And the like.

I should have done it a year ago
When he said he hoped the baby died. 
And then, you know, she did. 
So he was shocked and
Filled with remorse. 

If he wants to call me names
He’s going to have to 
Do it vocally. 

Ahhh - my life 
is much better without that stress! 
Kids are mean sometimes. 
Even special needs kids. 
Don’t be fooled. 
They’re not all Angels. 
All the work with my Nurse Life Coach 
Helped too. 

I met my goals 
“By hook or by crook”
As my Irish father used to say. 




Weight loss and detachment 
From the case. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!