29 September 2019

so excited!


Not sure why or how
But this summer 
damn near killed me. 

Too much heat. 
It’s hot from May till October. 

And way too much drama
In real life. 
Finding that Munchausen Nurse. 

Then the family not doing anything about it. 
It’s like an Epic novel 
Where everyone dies. 
What the heck. 


October and it’s just cooling down. 
And people debate climate change. 

I handled the heat better 
when I didn’t eat carbs. 
Atkins says once you’ve lost,
Start adding back carbs
Till you reach your set point. 
Then maintain. 

In that sense, I failed. 
Every time I tried to add back. 
Probably because I went from
Ketogenic (losing weight)
To Glycemic (adding back carbs). 


I guess Atkins was so far ahead of his time, he did t want to push a pure Ketogenic Lifestyle. 
It’s bad enough he had to testify for Congress that fat people shouldn’t eat pie. 

I was very peaceful about all this 
Mess of Life / 
Yesterday at work. 
I’ve graduated from preschool 
To first grade in Zen Acceptance. 


Keto before the fasting starts. 
$3 for 3 sausage biscuits. 


Low Carb is simple. 
But it’s not easy. 
Especially the first 3 days. 


The Case of the Disappeating 
Sugar Free Jelly! 

For some reason, I’ve lost like 
3 jars of jelly this week. 
Every time I buy it,
I don’t get home with it. 

Things that make you go 
“Hmmmmm!”


Water and water and interstellar blends. 
I have been using the Autophagy blend. 

I’m now 100% off wine, 
100% off coffee
And today I transition 
from Low Carb to Keto. 

I tried doing everything at once -
Cold turkey. 
But that only works if you’re stranded 
In the Grand Canyon for a week.
Lol

Well poo. This is out. 
I wonder if the recall effects Glaxco 
- Or all the Zantac-
Generic and not- 

Well. I hadn’t planned to take
Any more. Even before I found out
About my ulcers. 

I was never tested for H Pylori. 
Also it could be a Hiatal Hernia. 

Either way, the cure is the same. 
Snake Juice
And Dry Fasting
Starts tomorrow! 

I see the doctor tomorrow. 
She’s Muslim. 
So she understands fasting. 


I go in early to give the mom a break 
So she won’t have to wake up 
To sign the night nurse out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!