12 September 2019

chaffle


A CHAFFLE 
Is a waffle + cheese. 
A waffle made of cheese. 


I used Cream Cheese, 4 ounces,
2 Eggs, 1/2 cup shredded Cheese. 
I used Cheddar and. Monetary Jack mixed. 


Chaffles can be sweet or savory. 
I made mine sweet, 
With cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice,
And a pinch of sweetener. 
I also added a spoonful of gelatin 
to help it firm up. 

The basic recipe is 1/4 cup shredded cheese,
And 1 egg. You can make any variation you like. 
It’s like stew; almost anything works. 


Put the shredded Cheese down first, 
Then add the mixture. 
Let it sit on the bottom plate
a moment before you close the lid. 


There will be overflow. 
I put mine on a plate. 


Any waffle maker will do...
But your results may vary. 
Yes his is the Dash. 
On Amazon for $10. 




This was my dinner. 
Cream Cheese, Eggs,
And Shredded Cheese.

With SF syrup. 


Yours Truly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!