26 September 2019

serger


I don’t know some nights just suck. 
Still no wine. 


Chaffle with Cheddar 
and Bay seasoning 
Like Red Lobster makes. 
But no carbs. 

Chaffles are great because 
You can make it 
Italian, Pizza,
Sweet, Savory- 
Just any way you like. 


I added some almond flour
Which is really ground up almonds.
And it was gritty -to me. 


Keeping true to my word 
To quit eating out. 
1) it costs money
2) it’s inferior to cooking. 
3) if I’m too busy to cook
With all my modern 
“time saving” appliances 
Well the- friend - 
I’m too busy. 


Cat time 


Don’t forget me! 


I don’t think people in general
Should be on Keto. 
It’s a big commitment. 
And a total change. 
Most people think they’ll try it 
for a while and see what happens. 
But it just doesn’t work that way. 
It’s “all in” with Keto. 

It’s like coming to America. 
You cut ties with the past
And start over with 
Everything being new. 

No Monsters either. 
1) they are rediculasly expensive. 
2) they’re pure crap
Except for the vitamin B complex. 
Which I am vaping B12. 

Errands today. 
Car Inspection. 
Marketplace pick ups. 
All kinds of cool things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!