11 December 2023

try it on for size


37° F this morning. 
COLD 


60° F afternoon 
WARM. 
And 97° inside with all the machines 
we use in Home Helath. 


Back to this. 
Still on a low dose of 8 
To 12 grams of Kratom. 
All day and overnight. 
With skip days. 


Blast from the past. 
King Joseph and Xmas a few years ago. 


I was literally awake most of the night. 
I trained myself to stay calm and 
Do something productive-
Like pray. 


I’ve already walked 1200 steps 
just getting ready for work. 



So. Try it out. 
Like a cookie. 
Or pie, for example. 

Is it organic? 
Is it delicious? 
A local treat? Seasonal?
Is it just junk food?
Something from childhood? 
Something you had with Mom? 
Is the cookie really any good? 
Or are we responding 
To the memory? 
Or an expectation?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!