25 December 2023

Christmas Day


The moon last night. 
Wind and rain gave way
To a clear bright cold 
Christmas Day in the morning. 


From the wee Baby on Christmas 
So long ago. Peace to you, Love Dove! 

I called her Love Dove because 
Calling her a pictorial version of the 
Holy Spirit was just too flashy. Lol. 


Looks like mountains in the background. 
Turns out they were just clouds. 
Or molehills. lol. 


I wanted to give this to my housemates mom
But he said not to. According to him,
“She already so much GD crap
It isn’t funny. Just keep it-
Or trash it.”  WOW. Ok. 


So I gave them to a Nurse friend. 


She quite enjoyed them. 


300 days of Kratom. 
I’m in love with TCM
Traditional Chinese Medicine. 


Not much sleep but I remained calm. 
Low pulse but still not great. 




The frustration of daily living. 
Shoe strings and other 
out of whack things. 


Ghost of Christmas past 
I was a month old here…? 
6 weeks? Here with Mother.  


BBQ and Coleslaw. 

Had a few candies
Soft peppermint- my favorite 
But it was too much too soon. 
Sugar rush headache. 
Never worth it. 


Santa brings essentials this year. 

I look like I was whipped. 
I feel like I was whipped. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!