18 December 2023

day one again




















Sooo every day is day one. 
Finally. A new day is here. 

I once thought that depression was 
Self Loathing or Self Hatred. 
I’ve had situations where I was feeling depressed. 
Luke death, and breakups. 
But never a major depressive episode. 

If depression is learned helplessness,
Then mine lifted. Because I stood up 
And took a chance. 
Regardless of the outcome,
I did my part and spoke up 
For myself. 
And I was taken seriously! 
That’s amazing! 

I’m questioning myself a little,
But I have so many people 
Giving me feedback. 
I know I’m in the right. 
It’s as simple as this:
I don’t want to live like this anymore. 

And soooooo….
We shall see what comes next!
Day One. Again. 
Beginner Phase- for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!