09 December 2023

train wreck




















Found my 30 watt charger 
in the garage with HH’s stuff.
 I had been looking for it. 
They just vanish. When I ask,
It’s always the same. 
“It wasn’t me”


It is 80° here and someone
 is complaining about winter. 
Do we even have a winter!??
A few days. And usually a week of ice. 


Cue the soundtrack to 
The Young And The Restless 
Soooo, I was blowing leaves 
And someone drove right up and parked 
Exactly where I was working. 
Blowing leaves off the driveway. 
I plain sight. 
No matter. He parked right there. 

What would you do? 
No worries, mate! 
Park where ya like! 
Fair Dinkam! 

That’s NOT what I did. 
But then it hit me. 
Literally like a ton of bricks. 


3 watches. 


My Death Cleaning 
Revealed huge gaps in my thinking. 

Yes! 
I’ve kept the weight off 
And saved my health. 
In that sense, I’m in the 1%. 

But thats just one aspect of life. 
I’m not exactly in love with Nursing 
And I live with a drunk.
Nothing about this life is easy. 
More to come. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!