31 December 2023

nude year nude me


Absolutely stunning sky




Our fair city 


Mommy! Don’t go! 
I walked in the living room 
And said “Hi!” And Fergus 
Said HI back! 


Stress buster. 
Get packages delivered 
to the Amazon locker 
and never miss a delivery. 


Green Beens and Chicken. 
My fave thing is green beans. 
The pseudo legume. 


The last of the Broccoli Cheese Soup. 
A few Croutons. 


HouseHusband is eating this 
Play dough trash. Crap. 
Taco Bell would be better for him. 
I’m trying to get him on a 
Meal plan. Right now is a 
good time for that. 

I am ready for core workouts. 
I need to be ready for
San Francisco. I don’t want to go. 
But I NEVER want to go. 
I end up going and having a good time. 




Was awake much of the night. 
Not worried. 
Not sweating. 
Just 6 hours later, I woke up. 
That hasn’t happened since the 
Days of Wine and Woe-ziz. 

Probably time to eliminate 
Caffeine for a few weeks. 
Dry out from it for a while. 


Working on NY Eve and NYDay. 

I wish you all a very Happy New Year 
With all the love and joy and peace
You can imagine! 
Thanks everyone who reads my blog!
Thanks for almost 15 years of support! 
Let’s go merge with 2024
In grand style and confidence! 
Health and wealth and happiness. 







1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Anne. I'm staying home tonight watching a Mario movie with four grandkids. No drinks for me. I'm kind of glad my heart races when I drink alcohol. Of course I had to try it like ten times to see if it REALLY did, and yes, it did. :). I got tripped up by the excellent gingerbread cookies I baked this year...oh dear, shouldn't even taste such things. I already KNOW they're super yummy, what do I think is going to happen, I'm going to bite the gingerbread man's foot off and say, "Eww, I don't like this."? Some of us never learn, but I'm not giving up. This year, I'm going to get into better shape and eat more protein and less carbs and walk more....thank you for being such a good example, and for your perseverance in blogging, love that you keep at it. Thank you, sincerely.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!