04 December 2023

amen trail



More Nurses out with COVID. 
Means more hours for us. 
If we can do it! 

A person could probably survive a wreck
Going 20 MPH. But not so much at 
80 MPH. Working so many hours
Is ok under these bizarre conditions. 


AI thinks Flo is Amy Grant. 
lol. 




I do like this soup. 




AI Nurse with Money


AI Nurse in a grave 





The Nurse Practice Act
Says you can work 16 hours
As long as you have 5 hours sleep
So 8 hours off between shifts 
To account for travel and hygiene. 
It’s on the Honor System.

I can say with 100% honesty 
That I’ve had such good outcomes 
With sleep management, 
I seldom have worried about being 
sleepy the next day. 
That, and an abnormally high 
Tolerance for caffeine. 



There is about 12 to 18 inches
From the Plate to the Mouth. 
And that is the only thing we can control. 
Especially this time of year. 
Temptations abound. 
Don’t fall for it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!