06 December 2023

passive aggressive day


Another day away
Another day to sleep late.
And by “late” I mean 8 am. 

Funny how that works. 
So much commotion at 4 am
At my house, On my days off. 
And it wrecks my sleep late date. 
And then - it’s gone again! 


Watch was charging 
Double this amount. 


100 mg CBD
10 grams THC D9
 from hemp of course, you renogade. 


More unrealistic Nursing ads. 
Did we just not learn anything 
About fake promises from Florida? 

This will take your money and leave you with a Medical Assistant or CNA degree. 
Nothing wrong with that
 but it’s not 6 figures in 6 weeks. 

People go into Nursing to help people?
What an oddly specific goal.  
I hope they can keep this goal. 


A baby bird visits. 
I’m not sure but I think her beak 
Is funky, and makes it hard for her to eat. 
It’s curved down. Any cure? 






More Nursing Glamor 
Putting away the supplies. 


The weekly long shot. 
These are medium scrubs. 
My weight is abdominal and on my back. 
And The Girls. 
Not so much my legs and butt. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!