27 December 2023

color me shocked


AI drew this Nurse


And this white, upper middle-class 
female nurse as well. 


Imagine my shock 
when I’m being truly helpful. 
I mean really and truly helpful. 


Been getting my steps up. 


The low reading was with Covid. 
I never have sleep apnea 
and I sleep with one pillow. 
I don’t even snore. 
Good thing, too. I don’t want a C-Pap. 


Apple Watch EKG
Top picture is today. 
Middle is November. 
See the high T wave? 
I corrected that. 
Bottle picture was right before 
I went to the hospital 3/21. 
If you find the P wave or the T wave
Tell them to come on back home. 
I need them. lol. 


Cozy Times at the bedside. 

Fun with Filters 
I put my labs, weight, measurements, 
Exercise and heart information 
“Out there” to show what 
Healthy low carb looks like. 
Now I have to say 
“For a Senior Person!”
Bwahahahah




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!