03 February 2020

mean people suck


Long days. 
Long nights. 
Lots of work that’s never done. 

It takes 2 people to maintain a house
If 2 people live in it. 
No room for passengers. 


After 6 years on tour,
Phantom closed in Toronto. 
So the house will soon
Be ship-shape again. 


Almost 12 weeks of Life Coaching
And I’m doing better about over-reacting. 

I have life skills, like time management 
But I work so many hours, it’s hard. 
I don’t always feel like a work out 
after a 15 hour shift. 


I do less work at work now. 
It’s still more than the other nurses do. 
For Instance- 
I was getting the boy up
In the wheelchair 6 times a day. 
The other nurses seldom get him up at all. 

It’s easier for me-
No harm for him. 
But it saved my guts. 
I still have ulcer problems 
Or a Hiatal Hernia 
Or something. Lifting kills me. 


Food is spot on. 
All the boundaries. 
I made Chaffles to take to work. 

I didn’t know the housemate was on the couch. 
And I jumped and said something 
(In real life, I cuss like a sailor)
And he swears I stood over him as he slept and cussed him out for sleeping on the couch. 
Drunk people. Sheesh. 

I don’t care if he sleeps on the couch
Or in his car - or sleeps at all. 

He called me a liar to my face
(Well, in text) 
And said I wasn’t scared, 
Because I didn’t scream. 
🤔
“Startled” would have been a better word. 
But when you’re under scrutiny from 
A person who picks everything 
apart that you say....
It’s easier to make a mistake. 
Speak the wrong word. 


Stress at home. 
Stress at work. 
Only the cats are stress free. 
And that only if they are fed. 
On time. 
On a silver platter. 
Luxury Victuals. 
😻😻



Oh. A glob of Cream Cheese. 
And SF Jelly. 


I’m sure the state of the world 
Is crazy right now. 
And we’re all feeling the crunch. 

I guess we just need to focus 
On what’s ours to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!