02 February 2020

another day, another fight


Ate my Chili. 
Caused heartburn. 
Or course. 
But I switched from a PPI
(Proton Pump Inhibitor) 
To a Blend. 
Gotta give it some time,
And use common sense. 


This is a grape. 
Looks like a plumb. 


Wild sky this morning. 
The teachers said it will snow
 on Wednesday. 
We’ll see. 


Another bridge down. 
Lots of traffic. 
You’d think weekends are easy driving. 
But that’s when they do all the demolition. 


Mom made Butter Chicken
And I had some. 
Again- too spicy. 

The kid is sick. 
So I ordered Amazon Prime Now. 
Pedialyte. 4 bottles. 
Well fuck me-
 I pushed the wrong button. 
And sent it to the wrong address. 

Trying to help -  and it cost me $$
Time, Humiliation and Tears. 

It took a while, but
 I got the order fixed right. 

Yesterday, the sister
stood outside the window
Of the patient’s room, 
And threw a ball against the glass
And screamed - for about an hour. 
I asked her not to. 
She kept on. 

This is how things look 
when the end is in sight. 
Nearly total chaos
Most of the time. 

Kinda like in America right now. 
One step away from lawlessness. 
Errors seem “bigger than life”
And amplified when It’s like this. 

No job is worth stress and crying. 


I look like an old man. 
Lol. Stupid apps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!