08 February 2020

box of rocks




Reuben In A Bowl. 
Who needs Chaffles? 

Low Carb is not just about replacing 
high carbs foods with endless substitutes. 

It’s like Decaf coffee. 
Why bother? Drink tea. 


Colorado Dreaming 
On such a winter’s day!


So I work with people who are literally 
As dumb as a box of rocks. 

This was supposed to be 
a box of feeding bags. 
They sent one bag. 


So the nurses are lazy 
and don’t change the kid.
All night. 
What’s the first thing you do 
When you wake up in the morning?
You pee. Right! 
So they wake him up to change him
For the next shift. 
He pees again. 
So we have to do it all over again. 

Fucking stupid idiots. 
I would kill myself 
If I ever had to be under their care. 
Dangerous, lying, sacks of shit. 
Save them the trouble. 


A nurse wanted me to come in 
At 0530. For an 0800 shift. 
I told her I would. 
Now she wants to come in early 
Like 1830 instead of 2000
(630 pm instead of 8 pm) 
And send me home mid day. 

I told her no. 
She won’t do it anyways. 
These nurses can’t even get to work 
On time - how are they going to 
Be 2 1/2 hours early? 
Stupid? Insane? 
It burns to be near them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!