14 August 2020

panic at the desk- o


I had a panic attack at work. 
It was horrible. 
Came home and went to sleep. 
With wine.   


I didn’t have much water yesterday. 
I need to correct that. 


I am still being bullied at work. 


I ate this! 2 packages.  
4 little cups. 
Pretty good. 


Love this hot sauce. 


Got up fresh and rested. 
And watered my babies. 

I finally broke free!
It has taken 3 years. 
I finally understand why 
I’m being bullied at work. 
And where the meds 
and supplies are going. 

Turns out, the stories are the same. 
We have one nurse 
Withholding medicine and food
From the patient 
So she can take it back home with her 
To Africa. But this year- no travel. 
The stockpile is obvious. 
She’s bullying me to discredit me. 
Ha! I was relieved to unravel it. 
Now I’m bulletproof to her. 
She can’t hurt me again. 






1 comment:

  1. I’m writing an incident report today!
    Two, in fact! I sincerely hope they fire her.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!