31 August 2020

happy new year








Those Costco Sous Vide Eggs
Are pretty good. 


The classic 10 pounds of fat image. 


Sitting here cat sitting. 
The Day Nurse hates cats. 
So I stayed so she wouldn’t be bothered. 
She’s still here an hour after her shift. 
So I played this. And I set a new record. 
Ahhh - the rewards of life on earth. 











In other news, 
My October vacation 
Is cancelled. So no moms grave. 
It makes no sense 
To quarantine for 2 weeks
For a 2 day trip. 
Better luck next year. 

In other OTHER news,
I’ve rewritten my 10 year plan. 
I’m looking forward to it. 
But I need a few million dollars 
To make it “click”. 

I’ve been having crazy dreams 
About my Ex. Like I opened up
The hood of a car 
To see the motor. 
And a picture of her was there. 
Like Outlander - through the Stones 
But here- through the pistons. 
Back in time. 

I have such clarity about things now. 
It’s cleared up 30 years of doubt 
I credit the blends. 
Specifically, Nebula. 
I’m dumbfounded. 
Energy and clarity. 

The Hypnotic blend 
Is helping me sleep all night now. 
With no wine and no 
Anti-cholinergics. 

This despite the incredible 
work schedule I have 
and the Texas heat wave
 that always comes at the end of summer. 
Amen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!