23 February 2019

swoop accomplished


The turquoise is light sleep. 
And the red is awake


The purple is deep sleep. 
Like REM. 
The minimum requirement 
is like 1 to 2 hours a night. 

How it was when I was first using the app. 
Making progress! 

I went for a walk before work 
but I forgot to wear my watch. 
So I don’t get my “activity rings” today. 

The messy hair 
One Eyed Swoop Fashionista 
Is now accomplished. 

Time for it to go away. 

I still am on track 
But have had to take something to sleep. 

I gained 4 pounds overnight 
When Paul died. 
I guess my body turned into
A giant Prednisone tablet. 

I know it will shops away soon enough. 

I have a little “quiet time” routine. 
I listen to quiet music for about an hour
Before I go to bed. 
And I try to limit my screen time. 

I have a friend who has 
studied with Bryon Katie. 
She invited me to 
spend some time with her. 

She has a super fancy place. 
That’s peaceful and quiet. 

I might just go. 
In the meanwhile -
I’m glad for family and friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!