08 February 2019

deadly nightshade


I have about a half serving of chili some nights. 
Could that be what’s causing 
Maybe a little inflammation?
I’m going to stay away from chili and hot sauce
And see if that helps. 


Pity, too. 
Cuz I really like the hot sauce. 
3 Eggs. 
The perfect food. 


Cold for Dallas. 
I am leaving early to take a walk
Before work. 

Dallas traffic is crazy. 
I guess because of all the Crude Oil,
Dallas is a driving city. 
The public transportation here
Is unreliable and spotty, at best. 
The city planners had 
something else in mind, I guess 

So if you leave on time, 
You get stuck behind traffic and construction. 
And a 30 minute trip
TKes more than an hour. 

Leave early, and you have to
Find something to do
Before work. 

I’m 8 weeks out from vacation. 
A good time to walk. 
And maybe tan. 
Not for vanity, mind you...
But more so that I don’t burn later. 


Got the new iPhone X 
In time for my trip. 
I want to make sure
All my Love Dove pictures are secure 
Before I switch phones. Just in case. 


Dang burn still hurts. 





1 comment:

  1. Put those pictures in a cloud, I use Google cloud bit I am an Android girl. However, all the clouds welcome everyone.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!