12 February 2019

it’s friday, bitches!


It’s really not. 
But it’s MY Friday. 




It said 152.8 
but when I grabbed the phone...

Some app had me weigh 117 for my height! 
I was never that. Even I high school. 
I was 128 all those years. 

I’m going for Army weight. 
145 adjusted for age. 

I hit 148 when I first started LC. 
I gained some muscle 
When I joined CrossFit 
(And used a better scale.) 


Walking every day is great. 
Once these 70 hour weeks are done,
I want to start going to the gym. 

As long as they offer overtime,
I will take it. 
It’s Feast Or Famine
 for home health nurses. “LOL”


8 weeks! 
It’s all I think about. 
Projecting projects
 into the non-existent future. 
I hope I’m not disappointed. 
There’s a fine linebetween
Planning- and overplanning.  


Lights, camera...
These Fairy lights will be for ambience 
In the tent and other places. 


Cations! 


Yep. You guessed it. 

Starting to get light early. 
It won’t be long. 




2 comments:

  1. In the Army, during the Gulf War phase, I was 28 to 32. My weight limit was 136 with no exceptions whatsoever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Commenting round two. I don’t think the first went. I looked up what my army weight would be. 186. Doable and much more realistic.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!