16 February 2019

a beautiful day


Sleep is fun. 
I should try it sometime. 


I walked twice yesterday. 
Both indoors. 
I think it helped with sleep. 


Lol. 
Lost and Lonely Leftovers. 


A lovely, drizzly, foggy day. 
Just the way I love it. 



They say that of money can fix your problem,
It ain’t broke. 
Unless, of course, YOU are broke. 

So I bought this little dorm fridge 
For my room, in order to spend less time 
In the common area. 

I’ll keep my water, drinks, 
Cheese and Salami in there. 
I’ll still cook in the kitchen. 
Cuz that’s where you cook! 

I am happy to share space. 
I loved the army, having people
 right across the hall. 

People describe me as being gregarious. 
Same people often are the ones
 that say I can’t get along with anyone. 
(See how I am? Bad!)

I wonder if I am good with sharing space. 
I like it, very much...
But the reality is just not 
Like the vision. 

I honestly believe that 2 functioning adults
Can solve any problem they might have. 

But not if one says things like 
“I don’t talk once the sun goes down. 
And I don’t make up either ...” 
Which leaves you both stewing overnight. 

Another tactic is the abrupt Storm Out. 
This establishes dominance
In the one who walks out. 
It’s usually followed up with 
“You’ve got issues!”
Or “You need professional help!”
And other such attacks and insults. 

When one person apologizes, 
And the other says “NO!
You’ve crossed a line!”
That’s too bad. 
Because it indicate other person 
Has already closed down. 
(Or is actong like it.)
The relationship is just 
Superficial from then on. 
🤔
I think it’s time to make a plan. 
A long range plan. 
I was going to cancel my trip. 
But knee jerk reactions 
Are not my forte. 

So after my vacation, 
I’ll have another big project. 

In the meanwhile. 
Eggs and leftover Quiche. 

3 comments:

  1. I missed that you moved!!! Where are you living now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enz- I moved in with some Facebook friends, 2 years ago. I rent a little room ina big, beautiful house. I was tired of climbing the stairs in my apartment. And tired of the rent going up $100 a year. Plus, I had a flood and water damage. And they never fixed it.
    I haven’t moved since then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds perfect!!! And you do seem happier :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!