27 February 2019

dei off

That sudden, unexplainable gain
(Stress, I’m sure) 
Followed by a swoosh!

Wanted chili. 
I’ve had Eggs almost every day
For the month of February. 

Not a challenge or an Egg Fast. 
I just wanted Eggs. 

I did challenge myself 
To not go out for dinner for one month. 
Also no money spent (or drinking) wine. 

I’m happy to say, I accomplished both. 
I have not spent any money 
On going out this whole month. 

Pete brought Pho 
But I mean I didn’t stop and get
A Hamburger on the way home. 
As I sometimes - usually do. 

Up all night being sick. 
I wake up now in the process of throwing up. 


I didn’t even wear my watch
Because I felt too bad 
To walk across the room to get it. 

This migraine thing is not fun. 
I have to use a charting device at work. 
And I keep forgetting to wear my migraine glasses. 

My iPhone has settings I can adjust. 

And now I keep calling everyone “Paul!”
The name of my nephew who died. 


The cat was knocking something off the table. 
And I hollered out “Paul! Stop that!”

Then I sat in a chair and wondered 
“What The F?”

Also, for the record 
Cat Farts are pretty bad. 
Just saying. 
This is Joseph. 
Immediately after the cat fart. 
🙀 lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!