07 February 2019

eggactly


Must be Spring 


Fairly consistent. 
Rainy sleeping weather. 


Pete came over for dinner. 
I wanted eggs. 
And this sausage. 






Next week we’ll make a quiche. 


I burned my hand really bad. 


Late for work. 
With The Baby I went in an hour early 
And walked etc. 
Might have to do that now. 
To beat the traffic. 
Dallas traffic is no joke. 




My 2 day off buddies. 
We did just about nothin all day long. 

It’s getting there. 
Lol. 
Imagine me - a Fashionista! 


1 comment:

  1. Ouch! Hope you are healing up quickly from your burn...
    I had to trek across town to Texas Oncology for my (ahem) slightly overdue scans which were scheduled first thing in the AM, got caught in rush hour traffic (a couple of accidents, you know how it goes!) & the last part of my trip which SHOULD have taken 20 min took an hour & 15 min!
    I told them please NEVER schedule me at that time again - Life is too short to waste being stuck in traffic.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!