21 January 2019

working days

Wake up, Hooman. 
Feed us. 
They only cuddle when they want food. 



But first. 
To drink wine - or not to drink wine. 
So I did. 


And consequently slept like crap. 
I also forgot to put on the watch
Until midway through. 

Up right away 
Even thou I slept late. 
Which means till 9 am! 
Woo! Woo!


Ahhhh Sweet Baby Memories. 

I dreamed about my Love Dove last night. 
See- I wanted the nurses who “worked on her”
When she died - I wanted them to suffer. 

The Baby came to me in a dream 
and asked me to be more gentle. 
For her sake. 

That’s not how we lived. 
And that’s NOT how she wants to be remembered. 

Maybe not forgiving just yet. 
Maybe not understanding. 
But let go of the anger. 
It will eat us all up from the inside. 


Oops. Forgot to reset my fasting app 
From back in August. 

So I’m on The Juice again. 
Snake Juice. 

I can gain 3 pounds overnight 
without changing anything in my diet. 
Must be the stress. 

After that dream 
I feel much better. 
Ready for work. 


2 comments:

  1. Your dream: besides being gentle with others, you need to be gentle with yourself too. You have an amazingly big heart. ❤️. Give it time to heal and don’t be hard on yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ain’t the only one who can gain 3 lbs overnight (actually my biggest excursion has been 4 lbs - even though I realize it’s mostly bloat & inflammation, it’s still startling!)
    Also, disturbing dream? Check!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!