10 January 2019

mind tricks


Oven-Baked Bacon
And Farm Eggs 
And a good amount of cheese. 


Steaks in the Suis Vide
Finished in cast iron 


Me and my buddy

I had some kinda full blown panic attack. 
I just started crying and blubbering
Because I mispronounced a word. 

I imagined it would be “relaxing”
To have a glass of wine with dinner. 
Elaine and I shared a bottle. 
She buys the good stuff. 
No Two Buck Chuck here! 
This is a 3 year old Malbec. 
We both wanted to try it because 
We heard it was the lowest carb
Of all the wines. 


The awake part is me throwing up said wine 
Still purple looking -
And plenty of it - 
At 230 am. 

It didn’t want to digest at all.
The wine wanted nonoart of me. 
So I want no part of it. 

When I first started low carb, 
Nearly 10 years ago, 
I had to give up diary for about 2 years. 
One day, I just could not tolerate it 
without horrible heartburn. 

Which is inflammation,
Which is histamines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!