02 June 2023

tampa at last




We know what this means. 








Big storms in the Gulf 
But will mostly 
Avoid Tampa. They say. 




Yes. I use this when I travel. 
It’s over a mile to get to the gate
And over a mile to get to the baggage. 




Protesters against DeSantis
Gauges fines and jail time 
For anyone helping Undocumented Persons 


Ahhhh finally the beach. 






I usually hand out in some fro he
Eclectic part of town the first few days. 
Taproom Springs is the Sponge 
Capital of the World. 


Slept 14 hours. 
Didn’t even get up once. 


Grabbed a hot dog from RaceTrac,
 hit Walmart for essentials
Namely Covefe. 

First things first. 
Haircut. Give me the 
shortest haircut possible 
Without looking like I escaped from
The Women’s Prison. 😁

And now to get some chow! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!