03 June 2023

boat ride day


Harbor Master and Visitors Center 












I had some Coconut Shrimp 
In 2015 at Sherri’s graduation. 
I said I would have them again
If I ever were at a beach. 

Got some. Sweet like candy. 
I ate standing up - like a Real Nurse. 
Lol- actually I wanted about an hour’s worth 
Of sun. Which I got. 


What’s this? A boat ride 
To see dolphins and go to a little 
shell beach slash island. 


But, Captain! What about those clouds? 




The disturbance is off shore. 
Plus there’s no thunder or lightning. 


Not worries, Fam. 
I’ve got you! 


Scenic Put-put-put all the way 
To the Gulf of Mexico. 


The rain started. 




Inside the deck. 
I accidentally wore the cop outfit 
Of the day.  Undercover cops dress alike
With a secret wardrobe accessory 
So they don’t shoot each other. 
Today was blue shirt, brown pants. 

They will fine you $20,000 if you feed
The Wild Dolphins. 


Shell beach. 
More like a sand bar. 


The weather started getting rough
The tiny ship was tossed 


We saw the lightning 
and heard the thunder. 


Beep beep
Get your beeps back on the vessel 


Even you, Sand Bar Sandy 

Absolutely completely 
Soaked. Shoes- everything 
Like I had been swimming
With my clothes on. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!