11 June 2023

annie day


The sun’ll come out tomorrow!


The orchestra pit and the stage 


After COVID, no backstage tours


My housemate is in the band. 
Always wanted to say that. 
This production of 
Annie was really good. 
I had never seen the stage version. 


Beautiful, but somewhat 
Non-pedestrian Tampa. 
It’s like the beaches. 
Parking is a problem 
Everywhere ya go. 
I’ve been to the bay 
To the beaches - just once -
Since being in Tampa. 


The Band for Annie stays 
In the Courtyard Downtown. Swanky. 

I wanted to meet Sandy
But her Handler swoops her up
When the show is done- and off they go. 
Sandy, her understudy, and the 
Doggo Mommy / Handler. 
That would be a great job. 

After the matinee, we went
Goody Goody for a Hamburger, 


Which ended up being a Patty Melt. 
On Rye. OMG. I had 1/2 slice. 

Real Onion Rings. 
I had a couple. 


And I finally got my Key Lime Pie. 

Me watching my carbs! 
Lol! I’ve wanted to say this for years. 
Hahahahah! 


Tart yet Sweet. 
Just like me. Hahahahah! 

I didn’t much of eat the crust. 
It was delicious! 






Finally getting the Bathroom Selfie 
But I so seldom go out to eat,
I have to improv. 

I’m so ready to meet my blogging friend 
Today… I hope it can work out!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!