25 June 2023

poop in a group day


And now we’re super tired. 
My vacation was a lot of effort. 
Not really re-creating me. 

I think COVID took 10 years 
Away from my lifespan. 

And for all the improvements 
That Kratom has made-
I went from a D to a B+
But I’ll never have an A. 


Slippage in the ranks. 
Just as I predicted. 


A Nurse friend got her 
Medical Doctorate degree. 

She asked what will I do with my life 
For the next 10 years. 
 I’m working on that same plan! 
And retirement. 
Who is going to look after me 
In my old age - since I don’t have offspring?

Lots of good reasons to make
And keep - healthy habits. 

We both concluded that weight loss
Is the #1 best thing I’ve done
For my health and wellbeing. 

People are aging differently now. 
Look at this hottie! 82 years old. 








A long term blogger 
Recently wrote publicly 
And thanked me for being
An outspoken low carb advocate! 

It’s never too late
To quit eating junk. 

Mark Sisson always said 
Just cut the grains and processed foods
And quit eating out so much 
(Seed oils)  and you’re 80% there! 


Maybe an exaggeration 
But still has some truth. 
As a Nurse, I believe that 
Every Single Condition 
Can be improved with better nutrition. 


Shower shot. 
Looks artsy. 





This is Calcium Oxalates. 
And the excess imbalances of gout. 
This is how I see gluten. 
It looks like it should turn into 
Glass shards. And inflammation. 


The link if you want to read 



I had to add steps by hand
Since I didn’t wear the watch yesterday. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!