03 June 2023

rainy day


And it rained. Poured! 
Like Noah’s Ark. 
I actually thought it was
 a hurricane forming. 
Even the locals were talking 
About it. The rain was sideways!
I will never again ask the Universe 
For rain. Lol. Sorry about that. 

FunFact: Tampa has not had a direct hit
From a hurricane for over 100 years. 




Went to a Hemp Dispensary. 
Recreational Hemp is not my thing. 
This was just for CBD. 
Full recreational cannabis 
Is not legal in Florida. 
They seem proud of how backwards
They can bend. Limbo. 

I only have the powder isolate. 
And I didn’t want to fly with that. 
I tried to buy a jacket- none to be had. 






Cute little Tourist Industry. 
I have been to Walmart every day. 
Since I forgot Advil. 
Of all the things to forget! 
And BioFreeze. 





Last year at KetoCon
The 36 (my baseline) pants fit. 
Now they are falling off. LOL! 


Still with a protein shake 
and a small meal every day. 
We (Former Fatty) budget carbs like
The world’s most frugal miser
Budget his spending for the holidays. 
Fagin would be proud. 






AirBnB sweet AirBnB!
I’m very much a “Food is Fuel”
Type gal. I ate a 7-11 hot dog no bun. 
All beef and no fillers. 1/4 pound weenie. 
The Coconut Shrimp were an indulgence. 
It’s like eating Coconut Cream Pie! 



1 comment:

  1. Della! I would be fabulous if we could meet up. I would love that.
    You were so helpful to me when “my” baby died. I’ve always appreciated you and your kindness

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!