07 June 2023

party melt down


Lots of cigar factories 
In Tampa. They’re everywhere 
By the airport. 
I think they’d make cool lofts. 

The Millennials found it,
The GenExers work there,
And the Boomers ate it. 


Love’s Labor Lost 
Sometimes applies to food. 


Eggs and Carnivore Omelette
With Hollandaise Sauce. 


Patty Melt 
Without the Patty Or 
Maybe the Melt. 


The only melt was me. 
I had a mild panic 
When I left my bag
With all my wallet, money,
Beach stuff in the rental car. 


It was already in the trash. 
The nice guys dug it out for me. 




The watch didn’t pick up 
My sleep which is too bad
Because I had a Pina Colada. 
And I would love to have seen my heart rate. 
BY the way- it gave 
me a massive headache.  🥴


It’s true. I need more than snacks 
And Quest Bars and Protein Shakes. 

Ready with my gear! Let’s Go!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!