02 March 2020

up early with cats


When I can’t sleep,
I do my quad strengthening,
Or deep breathing,
Or just keep my pulse low. 


Some of the time I work on math. 
Example: How many days do I need
To work to pay for my 60,000 mile service 
For Trekkie? 
The answer is 4, by the way. 
She ain’t cheap. 


Finally, I do walking math. 
20 minutes a mile. 
2 miles a day. 
Walk for 40 to 45 minutes a day ...
But, in reality, I do good to get 
A 15 minute walk most days. 

Cedar doesn’t mind. 
He just sits and sits
And sits and sits 
And that’s what makes
A Gumby Cat! 
*lol*


Poison. 
Don’t even think about them. 






I did a PT level ROM
On my little patient. 
It takes about an hour
Just to hit the highlights. 

I’ve “solved” his behavior problem 
By reading more, sitting him up more,
And basically doubling our activity! 
Turns out, he was bored. 

1 comment:

  1. The Subaru dealer wanted $1300 to do the 60,000 mile maintenance check. I went on a Facebook group and they said it was a little steep. They said I should be able to get it done for $200 or $300. It’s not repairs, mind you… It’s just preventative maintenance and oil change

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!