18 March 2020

quarantined at work


I’m renting a room
AirBnb - close to work. 
I’ve got the window open
And I sleep like a happy baby. 


The Corona Virus is doubling
Like every 3 days. 
To one week. 
It’s no joke. 


But we still have to joke! 
Or lose our wits. 


Still no Amazon. 
No TP. No food. 


I made this. 
Heavens- it’s tasty! 


Still had one cuppa cofeve 
With cream. 
Not ready to go full on black. 
I like cold coffee black. 
But not hot. 

Peace! 
I’m having such a great time!
Decades of healing is occurring. 
I was a New Grad for the Gulf War. 
Now I have 30 years behind me. 
And I’m ready for anything. 

I’m at a good weight. 
Good health. 
Mentally and physically. 

People are floundering 
And I’m thriving. 
I’m super prepared for this! 
All the NBC training. 
Nuclear, Biological and Chemical,
That is. I’m in my element. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!