14 March 2020

lock down


My hard work pays off. 
But not in money. 
It pays off in better sleep. 
Much better than money. 
You can’t buy the feeling
 of waking up rested. 


America. 


If you want good food,
Live with a Foodie. 

If you want to be clean, 
Live with a Nurse. 

If you want to survive a lockdown,
Live with an Army person. 
We think differently. 

We’re perpetually ready
For almost anything. 
Our house is already stocked up. 


Try to go back to black coffee. 
I’ve been reading about dairy. 
Seems that’s the odd duck. 
It adds no value.just taste. 

I’m doing the OMAD 
But it seems to be useless 
In the presence of Insulin. 
Almost ANY Insulin. 

We want to keep down mTor. 
Insulin raises it. 

I figure a food shortage 
Is possible. 
So I’m going to be ready to fast. 

All the canned goods were sold out 
On Amazon. Also on Amazon Prime,
The delivery slots were taken-
Two days in advance! 

I had a Big Juicy Hamberder 
(More like old and dry and smallish) 
But I specialize in
Making things work. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!