29 March 2020

mental vacation


Three weeks away from home. 
Lockdown at work. 
One more should do it. 


Family cooked Goat
Since they know I love it. 


Thanks  to CV19
I’m guessing the world 
Will NOT be up and running
In 12 weeks. 

So to be prudent,
I am canceling my July Vacation -
And just taking a staycation in place. 
These pics are from last year. 
I loved every moment of that trip. 

I’m planning now to take 3 months off
And really see everything in Colorado. 
All next summer in the mountains. 

The National Parks are closed
And the rafting is on hold. 
So might as well stay here 
and work my butt off. 

Goodness knows so many people
Are not able to work right now. 
This is no time for an able-bodied nurse
To take a month off. 
All hands on deck! 


Back to business as usual. 
The Super Hair Tonic Blend
-from Interstellar Blends- 
Is starting to kick in. 
Gavin said it takes about 2 months. 

Also, because of the H Pylori Blend
 • And quitting drinking wine
• And basically dry fasting 
From 6 pm till 6 am
My ulcer is completely healed. 
No reflux whatsoever! 


Nice and rainy and cool
In the morning. 
Just like being in the mountains. 
I love sleeping with the windows open. 


Ommmmmm ommmmmm. 
Now to learn to enjoy 
a break in place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!