13 March 2020

ghost town


My Sister Of Choice
Came by last night. 
Gave me White Wine. 
Same effect as the Red.
Heartburn 


She made Avocado Dip
And Baba Ghanoush




Friday traffic is usually heavy. 
Today it was light. 
Very light. 

I have avoided walking
In WalMart to avoid the crowds. 
I have avoided the gym. 

Lol even Amazon 
Is out of toilet paper. 

I’m ready for a Lockdown. 
I’ll do it at work, if possible. 
I brought my clothes with me. 

Dumb virus. 
Broadway has cancelled everything. 
Elaine is coming home early. 

My car battery was dead. 
I pulled a Blonde Stunt. 
I left the keys in the ignition. 
Listening to music before work. 
Had to have a jump start. 

I am going to do a Snake Juice Fast. 
To jump start my own battery. 
Just over the weekend. 

Good way to start a quarantine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!